Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · August 8, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Logan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our 20-bed ED, Level II Trauma Center has an annual volume of 33,000.
- Opportunity for a Physician to join our Emergency Medicine team at Logan Regional Medical Center in Logan, West Virginia.
- We are looking for a full-time Staff NP/PA or PA to join our team in the ED at Logan Regional Medical Center in Logan, West Virginia.
- We utilize MedHost as our EMR and we require that you have current Acls and Pals certifications.
- Our 20-bed ED, Level II Trauma Center has an annual volume of 33, as the EMR.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Logan, WV.
- To sweeten the deal, this position also offers health insurance with optional dental and vision, 8 paid holidays, 401k with match, & stock purchase options.
- This FT offer includes a competitive sign-on, relocation incentive, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago