Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · August 7, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (South Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence" from Healthgrades in yle="margin-bottom: 19px.
- Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences - a center for performing arts, visual arts, and sciences.
- ">"Pulmonary Care Excellence Award" in yle="margin-bottom: 19px.
- Daily APP coverage.
- Meditech EMR.
- 21,000 annual ED visits.
- ">"America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Award" in 2018.
- Haddad Riverfront Park and Amphitheater - hosts many concerts, special events, & private functions - located on the banks of Kanawha River.
- Emergency Department.
- South Charleston, WV is a beautiful riverfront city that offers a variety of activities, including whitewater rafting, zip lining and sky bridges, ATV trails, sightseeing cruises, a racetrack, and Mardi Gras Casino & Resort, along with several parks, a golf course, museums, and an ice rink.
- Capitol Market - an outdoor market with shops and some of the best city restaurants.
- Part of the Thomas Health System, Thomas Memorial Hospital is a not-for-profit 240-bed, Level 4 Trauma Center located in South Charleston, West Virginia.
- 28 ED beds.
- Flexible scheduling & dedicated Nocturnists.
- Excellent compensation & benefits package!
- East End Historic District - eclectic, diverse community with a mix of new businesses and old mansions.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 12.