Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 4, 2023
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (South Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences - a center for performing arts, visual arts, and sciences.
- Part of the Thomas Health System, Thomas Memorial Hospital is a not-for-profit 240-bed, Level 4 Trauma Center located in South Charleston, West Virginia.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or BC in FM or IM with significant ED experience.
- Capitol Market - an outdoor market with shops and some of the best city restaurants.
- Flexible scheduling & dedicated Nocturnists.
- Emergency Department.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician in South Charleston, West Virginia!
- Haddad Riverfront Park and Amphitheater - hosts many concerts, special events, & private functions - located on the banks of Kanawha River.
- 28 ED beds.
- Daily APP coverage.
- 25,000 annual ED visits.
- South Charleston, WV is a beautiful riverfront city that offers a variety of activities, including whitewater rafting, zip lining and sky bridges, ATV trails, sightseeing cruises, a racetrack, and Mardi Gras Casino & Resort, along with several parks, a golf course, museums, and an ice rink.
- Excellent compensation & benefits package!
- "Pulmonary Care Excellence Award" in 2017 and 2018.
- Meditech EMR.
- "Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence" from Healthgrades in 2017 and 2018.
- "America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Award" in 2018.
- East End Historic District - eclectic, diverse community with a mix of new businesses and old mansions.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 30.