Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · May 21, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Support Staff: Physicians, APP, etc.
- 12-hour shifts 28-hours APP coverage daily.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Admission Rate(%): N/A.
- APP Hours of Coverage/Day: 28.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- 8 & 10-hour shifts-Meditech EMR with Dragon.
- Fast Track: 5 fast track beds.
- 14 shifts per month-7a-7p, 7p-7a-40,000 annual encounters-Level III Trauma Center-28 ED beds with private rooms, 1 trauma bay, & 5 Fast-Track beds-36-hours physician coverage daily.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Reference ID: ORD-118040-MD-KY.
- Case Load/PPD: N/A.
- The facility is located in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- Who Admits: N/A.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Night Shift.
- Doctor Hours of Coverage/Day: 36.
- A facility is seeking an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.