Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · May 21, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Reference ID: ORD-117979-MD-KY.
- Dates Needed: June 1 - ongoing.
- 12-hour shifts, both days and nights are needed-2 APP shifts during day-Solo coverage overnight-30,000 annual volume-Abem, Abfm, Abim all accepted-Active Acls & Pals required, active Atls required if not Abem-EMR = McKesson Paragon-MD shift times = 7a-7p, 7p-7a-Travel, lodging, and malpractice will be covered.
- Case Load/PPD: 30,000 annual volume.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Support Staff: Single MD coverage with 1 APC day shift and 1 APC swing shift.
- Government: No.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- APP Hours of Coverage/Day: 24.
- Doctor Hours of Coverage/Day: 24.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- A facility is seeking an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
- The facility is located in Kentucky.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Night Shift.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.