Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · May 21, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Minimum of 7-10 shifts per month-6a-4p, 11a-9p, 4p-2a, 8p-6a-Candidates may be BC or BE in Abem Aobem or Board Certified Family Practice or Internal Medicine with EM Experience-40,000 annual ED visits-20-bed ED-36 hrs.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Of physician coverage-36 hrs.
- Dates Needed: Asap- Ongoing.
- Support Staff: APP, Physicians, subspecialty support.
- Government: No.
- The facility is located in Bowling Green, KY.
- Case Load/PPD: 40000 annually.
- A 211-bed community hospital is seeking a board certified emergency medicine, family practice or internal medicine physician with ED experience for locum tenens coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-117188-MD-KY.
- Of MLP coverage-Accredited Chest Pain Center Primary Stroke Center.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Night Shift.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on May 20.