Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · August 7, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Frankfort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8 & 10-hour shifts.
- Qualified Candidates must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aobem).
- 12-hour shifts.
- 28-hours APP coverage daily.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician for Frankfort Regional Medical Center in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- 40,000 annual encounters.
- Moonlighting available for final year EM residents.
- Meditech EMR with Dragon.
- 36-hours physician coverage daily.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- 28 ED beds with private rooms, 1 trauma bay, & 5 Fast-Track beds.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services