Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · May 29, 2023
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ashland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Huntington, WV, which is just 15 miles southeast of Ashland, recently earned the title of America's Best Community.
- 24 hour Cath Lab.
- APP daily coverage with 12 hour shifts.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine through Abem/Aobem.
- 65,000 Annual ED volume.
- Women's Choice Award Best Hospitals, Emergency Care.
- Ashland, Kentucky is the centerpiece of the metro triangle that borders the Ohio River and is the anchor for the tri-state area of Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia.
- 12 hour physician shifts.
- Women's Choice Award Best Hospitals, Patient Safety.
- This exciting opportunity offers independent contractor status(1099 position) with a generous hourly rate plus a fantastic start date bonus!
- The tri-state offers a variety of outdoor recreation, natural beauty, art, entertainment and cultural events.
- 52 ED Beds (all private), with 49 Main ED beds, 2 Trauma Bay beds, & 1 Psyche bed.
- Come join our fantastic ED team with this Full-time Physician opportunity at King's Daughters Medical Center in Ashland, KY.
- Epic EMR with Scribes.
- A Grade from Leapfrog Agency for Hospital Safety.
- This opportunity offers a good work/life balance with a requirement of only 10 shifts/month!
- Additional 10 bed Overflow unit.
- Best Places to Work - Modern Healthcare.
- Stroke Center with 24 hour stroke team.
- Vital center for healthcare, commerce, & banking.
- APPs work in Main ED.
- Nearby district of Huntington has been revitalized with restaurants, cafes, & shopping, and offers some of the best public & private schools.
- King's Daughters Health System is 455-bed regional referral center serving eastern Kentucky, southern Ohio and western West Virginia that offers cardiac, medical, surgical, pediatric, rehabilitative, psychiatric, cancer, neurological, pain care, wound care, and home care services.
- Largest urban area of Eastern KY, with a population of more than 300,000 people.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services