Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 4, 2023
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ashland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR with Scribes.
- Women's Choice Award Best Hospitals, Patient Safety.
- King's Daughters Health System is 455-bed regional referral center serving eastern Kentucky, southern Ohio and western West Virginia that offers cardiac, medical, surgical, pediatric, rehabilitative, psychiatric, cancer, neurological, pain care, wound care, and home care services.
- Come join our fantastic ED team with this Full-time Physician opportunity at King's Daughters Medical Center in Ashland, KY.
- APPs work in Main ED.
- 12 hour physician shifts.
- 65,000 Annual ED volume.
- 24 hour Cath Lab.
- Huntington, WV, which is just 15 miles southeast of Ashland, recently earned the title of America's Best Community.
- A Grade from Leapfrog Agency for Hospital Safety.
- Ashland, Kentucky is the centerpiece of the metro triangle that borders the Ohio River and is the anchor for the tri-state area of Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia.
- 52 ED Beds (all private), with 49 Main ED beds, 2 Trauma Bay beds, & 1 Psyche bed.
- The tri-state offers a variety of outdoor recreation, natural beauty, art, entertainment and cultural events.
- Additional 10 bed Overflow unit.
- This exciting opportunity offers independent contractor status(1099 position) with a generous hourly rate plus a fantastic start date bonus!
- Nearby district of Huntington has been revitalized with restaurants, cafes, & shopping, and offers some of the best public & private schools.
- APP daily coverage with 12 hour shifts.
- Vital center for healthcare, commerce, & banking.
- Stroke Center with 24 hour stroke team.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine through Abem/Aobem.
- Best Places to Work - Modern Healthcare.
- Women's Choice Award Best Hospitals, Emergency Care.
- Largest urban area of Eastern KY, with a population of more than 300,000 people.
- This opportunity offers a good work/life balance with a requirement of only 10 shifts/month!
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services