Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · May 29, 2023
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Murray) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Award winning leadership.
- The current structure of the Murray-Calloway County Hospital (Mcch) opened in 1964, and the growing community of Murray, Kentucky, has led to capacity issues for Mcch's excellent patient care.
- The fourth and fifth floors now contain 28 beds each and are dedicated to private patient care.
- Included on the first floor are a new emergency room featuring 13 triage rooms-an increase from eight at the previous facility-and a cardiopulmonary suite.
- Industry leading programs and services.
- Single-point-of-contact for all scheduling, flexible scheduling.
- Full time, part time, and PRN shifts available.
- 12 hour shifts.
- The second and third floors are now home to new surgery suites, critical care and intensive care units, and recovery suites.
- Current, unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA.
- The collaboration resulted in a beautiful and functional five-story addition to the existing medical center.
- Calloway County, Kentucky ranks as one of the top 10 healthiest counties in Kentucky for the past 6 years.
- Rand McNally voted Murray, KY as the friendliest small town in America.
- ED Beds 13.
- On the first floor, visitors enter through a sweeping, two-story atrium with a new-designed centralized registration area which makes wayfinding and check-in easy and intuitive.
- ED Volume 19K annually.
- Just under 2 hours to Nashville and with easy access to nearby airports, this opportunity could be right for clinicians both near and far.
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital is a non-profit, voluntary, community general hospital.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Emergency Physicians at Murray Calloway County Hospital in Murray, Kentucky!
- 750 Hours of Emergency Department Experience in the last two years.
- The addition of this 157,ansion allows the Murray-Calloway County Hospital to continue to provide outstanding patient care to its local community.
- If you enjoy activities such as canoeing, fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, golfing, or just a walk in the park, you'll fit right in!
- Independent contractor status.
- Murray offers a low cost of living, low property taxes, a four-season climate and excellent educational systems.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- MLP Coverage 12 hours daily.
- Home to Murray State University.
- Find out more about Murray, KY: https://.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Just a matter of hours from Nashville, Jackson and Memphis.
- Joint Commission National Quality Approval.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services